Memory Designs

At Memory Designs I create custom photobooks, dvd slideshows, invitations, traditional scrapbook pages and more.
Life is busy, we hire people to maintain our cars, clean our houses and run errands for us. Why not hire someone to preserve our memories.

One new and popular way to share your photos is through photobooks. I create all my pages in photoshop which allows for a unique look just for you instead of the templates they provide. Another advantage of photobooks is that you can easily print more than one if desired. These are a great way to showcase photos from your wedding, vacation or life in general.

On the left side you will see samples of a couple of books. On the top is a wedding album. This larger sized album is perfect for showcasing your wedding photographs and includes custom design elements, favorite quotes and more.

Below this is a guest book. What a great way to share your engagement photos while providing white space for your guests to wish you well. Traditional guest books tend to get stored away but a book like this is likely to be enjoyed for years. These books would both make great coffee table books.

I also make custom gifts, DVD's which are perfect for rehearsal dinners, weddings, anniversaries or graduation parties; tradional scrapbook pages; and invitatons. I can also show you how you can scrapbook for yourself.

For more information contact Maureen at mebfalcon@yahoo.com or 402-990-5631.


Sunday, August 2, 2009

Show those pictures

As you can tell I love scrapbooks. I love how they tell a story for future generations to enjoy. I also love to display my pictures throughout my home and office. I just completed this frame for this family photo that was just taken while we were on our first cruise. Just looking at it will
remind me of how much fun we had. You may be surprised how displaying your pictures can make you so happy.

frame

No comments:

Post a Comment